In order to send the newsletter, your personal data, including your e-mail address, will be processed pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 point a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
We hereby inform as follows:
1. the controller of your personal data is GTV Poland S.A. (formerly spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa) based in Pruszków, ul. Przejazdowa 21 (GTV),
2. contact with the data protection officer is possible at: email@example.com.
3. recipients of your personal data will be entities within the GTV capital group and entities providing services to GTV, including IT and marketing services providers,
4. personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of the consent for the processing thereof,
5. you have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to rectify, transfer, delete, limit processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
6. you are also entitled to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, but the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal,
7. providing data is voluntary.